Friday, 9 February 2007

The Ultimate 2007 Linux Diary

Some weeks ago I bought a blue Diary. It came with a price sticker in the front and a bar code in the back.

I tried to remove these labels carefully but unfortunately they were glued with some heavy industrial glue. So I decided to use a little alcohol in order to remove the glue, it worked but unfortunately the color of the diary was ruined.

Then I had and idea, paste some tux images to hide the ruined parts of the diary.

I started with some images, but after a while I realized that I was building the...


Here the final images :



No comments: